100% test Lcd For Motorola Moto Z play lcd screen Z2 Z3 play LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly
How to Install / Tips:
1. After pulling up the screen assembly, don’t raise the screen more than 90° from the rear housing to prevent damage to the flex cables.
2. Unplug the front facing camera’s flex connector, home button flex connector, LCDscreen flex connector and the digitizer flex connector.
3. The flex cables should be gently folded a little bit before installation, but do not use too much force, no kink marks should be seen on the flex cables.
4. Do not force any IC located on the back side of the screen.
5. Plug in the front facing camera’s flex connector, home button flex connector, LCD screen flex connector and digitizer flex connector.
6. When plugging in the connectors, keep the screen within 90° of the rear housing.
Please contact us before open dispute, take photos & video send to us. We will check what happen on it. and make a solution ASAP. You can get 180 days warranty of it if not any man-made damage on it. This is not an easy job for someone who has not experience of changing the screen. We can not cover any use error.
Warranty is void if:
1. LCD Display or touch is broken by man-made reasons.
2. Glue or stick the screen to the device before test it work.
3. Water-in to the screen.
4. Self-repair or disassemble without permission by our side.
5. Warranty label is removed. To protect the screen, please power off the phone before replacement.
To lower the risk of damage, we advise you to repair it at your local repair store.
No Dead Pixel
Large quantity in stock
Tested one by one strictly before shipment
Delivery 5 Working days after payment confirmed
Good after-sales services
Real Products Photos: